30 minutes - $45
Please note that we can only accommodate a max of 2 people at this time. Group sessions is not available
Experience The Difference Yoni Steaming Can Make For You
Maya healers and midwives used steams for centuries. Bajos means “down low” in Spanish. Bajos is a warm steam bath for the vagina. Vaginal steams are very effective treatment and are indicated for many common female complaints. Many women have poor circulation to the pelvis thus resulting in stagnation, so the warmth can support many common female issues caused by cold stagnation. Yoni Steams are a beautiful way to bring warm steam and heat to the pelvis and to the womb by increasing circulation and energy flow.
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Postpartum and post miscarriage or post DNC
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Relieve symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential.
DON’T STEAM WHEN…
- When infection is present
- During Pregnancy
- During Menstruation
- If there are symptoms of damp or moist heat in the pelvis, vagina or colon i.e.: vaginal infection, candida, yeast infection, bacterial infection, herpes outbreak.
WHEN TO STEAM…
- For preventative care – 1 week before the 1st day of bleeding.
- For cysts, prolapse, pelvic pain, fibroids, endometriosis– 2 – 4 x a week
- After a DNC or miscarriage – wait 3 weeks; make sure there is no infection prior to steaming.
- Post delivery, wait 6-8 weeks, making sure you are not bleeding and there is no infection.
WHAT TO EXPECT…
- You should expect changes in vaginal discharge, and a shift in your menstrual blood, duration of cycle and onset can shift as well. These are normal cleansing reactions and a good sign that your womb is cleansing.